Automatic Design Rule Checking for routed systems designers
Automatically ensure that each port in your design has been assigned the correct terminal; eliminate human error and save time and effort.
Automatic Design Rule Checking
Virtual Interconnect's TermTable v2.5 allows you to quickly and easily select the correct terminator and cable seal for any port in your design, based on wire gauge and housing type.
TermTable v2.5 allows you to set the correct values for every port at once or only the components and ports you want to work with.
TermTable v2.5 will show you which ports are already correctly set, which need changed and those ports for which the correct terminator cannot be determined given the available information.
Once you have decided which ports you wish TermTable v2.5 to correct, one click will update them instantly to conform to your design rules.
Features and Functionality
- Assign terminator and cable seals based on wire gauge and housing
- Fully integrated with PTC®'s Creo® Schematics and Routed Systems Designer™
- Process entire sheets, designs or a custom selection
- View current values alongside suggested values
- Assign correct values to every selected port with a single click
- Colour-coded feedback for ease of use
- Summary bar lets you assess your selection at a glance
Design rule checking can be time-consuming: ensuring that each port in your design has been assigned the correct terminator and cable seal takes time that could be better spent on more important tasks. TermTable v2.5 eliminates human error and saves a great deal of time and effort; let our software handle it for you.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7 or later
- Licence: Pro/ENGINEER® Routed Systems Designer 9.0 or later.