Specialist Vehicle Library v1.0.6
Start designing straight away with an industry-standard electrical component library for Creo® Schematics and Creo Cabling
Virtual Interconnect's SmartParts Specialist Vehicle Component Library is an industry-standard parts library specially designed to get you started on Creo Schematics and Creo Cabling straight away. Simply download the library from our webshop and get designing.
- Fully validated with Creo Schematics and Creo Cabling
- Fully validated with RSD and Pro/CABLING™
- All circuit symbols are drawn to BS EN 60617, IEEE 315-1975 or IEC 60617
- Wire data tables are to UL1007, UL1015, UL1061 and UL1429 standards
- All symbols are supplied with associated geometry and data tables
- RSD global properties file
- Physical geometry Wildfire® 4.0 and 5.0
- Available in mm or inches
A library of 200 components can take an engineer 40 weeks to generate: 40 weeks ensuring design compliance, 40 weeks modelling parts and not harnesses, 40 weeks spent on non value-added repetitive tasks. SmartParts Specialist Vehicle Library will save you time and money, free up resources, ensure your implementation goes smoothly and guarantees your automotive components will meet industry-approved standards.
A Library for Your Needs
The SmartParts Specialist Vehicle Library is specifically designed to include all the components and wires you might need to design electrical systems for trucks, tractors and other specialist automotive vehicles. As well as the SmartPart components, the library includes hundreds of suitable cables and wires and four drawing templates. The table below gives more details:
|Specialist Vehicle||Electrical components for designing trucks, tractors and other automobiles||179||23||8||6||12||290||4|
Find out more