The Only Tech Conference Representing the Independent Voices of USERS of PTC Software
Virtual Interconnect (VI) will again be returning to sponsor the annual PTC/USER event held at The DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, January 22-25 2024. Join us at our booth or at one of our four demonstrations where you can meet members of the VI team and discuss all your Routed Systems requirements face-to-face.
Conference – At The Routed System TC…… What Are We Presenting?
- New and improved wire harness design using HMX V51
- Model Based Design, Routed Systems and HMX
- WNCBridge DRC increase efficiency and reliability of the harness creation process
- Routed Systems Digital Thread using Creo Tool Suite
Exhibition – Find our Booth in EXHIBIT HALL …… Who Can We Help?
- Businesses looking for an automated routed systems solution. We specialise in supporting new software implementation.
- Current PTC Creo Schematics or Creo Piping/Cabling user looking to improve their productivity. Our software, library, design and training solutions have been developed to deliver the workflows you need to get the most out of your existing tools.
- PTC Creo Schematics users looking to fully integrate their design data into Windchill – WNCBridge is the new workgroup manager developed by Virtual Interconnect in partnership with PTC.
- Anyone interested in 3D cabling or piping – visit our booth for a chat and we’ll do our best to help.
PTC/USERS Global Summit 2024
Support. Educate. Advocate. PTC/USER Global Summit 2024 is a welcoming and inclusive conference that brings together partners, customers, administrators, and users of PTC software. From Computer aided design and Engineering analysis, Manufacturing planning and instruction data, Product Lifecycle Management through Service content management and delivery, the PTC/USER Global Summit 2024 is a User-to-User exchange of information over three days of informational sessions, networking opportunities, and product training.